- Follow standard work for material handling (e.g. receiving, shipping, warehousing ..)
- Perform all activities in accordance with safety and quality rules
- Use adequate equipment (forklift, tow train) to move material
- Records movements of material in the transactional records systems (e.g. receipt, booking .)
- Make proposals to improve safety, quality, efficiency
This role may require specific accreditation to use specific handling equipment. The local job description must mentioned all necessary accreditation to use on site handling equipment.
• Manage inbound material flow and monitor inbound delivery performance.
• Receive, inspect and store inbound deliveries.
• Track product availability, pick, pack and ship product for delivery.
• Prepare package and shipment, manage shipping, carriers and fleets.
• Authorize and process returns.
• Perform reverse logistics, and salvage activities.
• Manage and process warranty claims.
• Locate stock and prepare stock for movement.
• Maintain inventory status.
• Perform physical inventory procedures.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing / warehouse environment
• 1+ years of forklifting experience
• GKN experience
• LEAN Manufacturing
• Inventory Management
• Transport Management
• Inbound Operations
• Outbound Operations